DEIA Resource Library
AENC desires to be a leader, not only in thought but in action, in all matters relative to diversity, inclusion & unity. Our goal is to educate & implement, as well as inspire others to educate & implement robust practices that honor and respect all people, that demonstrate the power of inclusivity and that when successful, leads our organizations and society closer to true unity.
To be more impactful, AENC has partnered with The Diversity Movement on this DEIA resource library to highlight various elements of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEIA). The resources found below are a combination of free and paid, but can all be used to educate our members on implementing DEI into overall organizational structures and processes. Through this trusted collaboration, we are using their team of DEI experts to provide a customized mix of online learning, tools, events, and consulting services that help your associations create a sustainable culture.
The Diversity Movement (TDM) is a results-oriented, data-driven strategic partner for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. TDM exists to shift individual behavior at every level of the organization, so those individuals can form high-performing teams that deliver better business outcomes. To that end, TDM works hand-in-hand with every client to build and support a DEI roadmap designed to reap the benefits of a more inclusive workplace and world.
Diversity Equity Inclusion Accessibility (DEIA) Resource Library
TDM is providing two of their online training courses to our members at a 25% off discount.
Recommended TDM DEI Content (White Papers | Webinars | Podcasts | Articles)
The content shown here is all provided at no cost to AENC members. Content will be updated quarterly, so check back periodically for new resources.
- Impactful steps the C-Suite can take to create a more diverse workplace
- Tackling Multicultural Marketing Like a Pro
- Disability Etiquette
- Accessibility & Inclusion for All Webinar
- What Gets Measured, Gets Done: Measuring the Effectiveness of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- LGBTQIAP+ Inclusivity Guide
- Diversity Beyond the Checkbox Podcast
- 10 Effective Ways to Measure Diversity & Your Organizational Readiness
Other Relevant DEIA Resources:
- Women of color in the workplace: The persistent obstacles and how you can rise to meet them
- Fingerprint for Success Website
If you have any questions about the resources listed or want more information, please contact Julie Keith.